Nearest Click & Collect Stores
Swatch Men's Chrono Plastic - Racing Roar Chronograph Watch
This men's Swatch Chrono Plastic - Racing Roar watch is made from plastic/resin and is powered by a chronograph quartz movement. It is fitted with a green plastic/resin strap and has a green dial. The watch has a date function.
This watch is supplied with:
- - Official Swatch presentation packaging
- - Official Swatch guarantee
- - Instruction manual (where applicable)
- - 76 Reward points
This product can be shipped to:
- UK (United Kingdom)
- EU (European Union)
- View shipping destinations
- Seen it cheaper? Submit a price match request
- See a mistake on this page? Please let us know
Share this product
30 DAY RETURNS POLICY
Should you find any item not to your liking, simply return the unwanted item(s) to us using the enclosed returns form and your purchase will be refunded in full. We assure you of a smooth, easy, and zero hassle returns procedure if you change your mind for any reason.
Please note that earrings and other items of body jewellery cannot be returned for refund as unwanted items in the interests of hygiene
Currently, refunds are processed in an average of 2 days after receipt (Live statistic)
CLICK & COLLECT
FREE Click & Collect from any mainland participating partner showrooms* (excluding airports and orders paid for by PayPal or Interest Free Credit). For more information on our new Click & Collect scheme please see this link(*UK only)
Rating Breakdown (Average rating: 1 / 5)
|Very good||(0 reviews)|
Rating: Poor (1 / 5)
Whilst the basic watch itself is good looking and functional, the same cannot be said of the chronograph function. DO NOT BUY this watch if you want a stopwatch function that provides unambiguous and reliable elapsed time recording. The watch I received had to be returned as faulty, and the report I sent back with it was as follows:
Sadly, this watch is being returned for a full refund plus cost of return as the chronograph function has several faults, specifically:
1. The reset position of the seconds hand is 1/3sec slow. The progress of the hand from there round is not in regular 1 sec steps, but the step movement size is variable. At 15 secs, the hand is 1/2 sec slow, by 30secs it shows correctly, by 45 secs it is fast and is slow again by the time it returns to 60 secs.
The hand movement thus provides ambiguous seconds reading when stopped. The quality of the gears driving the hand must be very poor, and worsened by the mass of the hand, which is unusually large. Overall, the second hand progress is jerky and inaccurate.
2. The reset position of the minute hand is at 59.5 minutes, and when stopped elsewhere provides ambiguous minutes reading, always being between two dial, markings.
3. The reset position of the hour hand is at 55min BUT IT DOES NOT MOVE AT ALL FROM THERE.
4. The bronze colouring of the minor scale hands makes them very difficult to read in some lighting conditions - they need to be a light colour. The square ends to those hands make things even more difficult for timing interpretation.
A chronograph function that provides clear and unambiguous timing readings was expected from this watch, and was the main reason for its purchase. However, form has taken very clear precedence over functionality, and the chronograph is not fit for purpose. I expected much better from Swatch.
Other independent review sources for this product
Combining modern style with traditional Swiss timekeeping, the Swatch brand has achieved iconic status. The Watch Shop collection of Swatch watches, which features over 600 products, includes pieces for both men and women, in an endless variety of colours and designs. The Swatch range is epitomised by its bright colour palette, which results in a fun timepiece that brings any outfit to life. It's not just about the looks, though. Swatch has remained as popular across the world thanks to the lasting quality of the watches, the comfortable materials used, and an unwavering devotion to analogue timekeeping. Alongside the bright and bold watches on offer, there is also a choice of subtle pieces available, alongside unisex metallic watches. Browse the full collection to find the perfect Swatch watch for you, or take a look at the range ofanalogue watches available.
Watch Shop is an authorised Swatch stockist.
Sign up to receive email updates when new styles of Swatch are added to Watch Shop!
Finance options are only available for orders to the United Kingdom in GBP