Nearest Click & Collect Stores
Mens Jorg Gray Ben Spies Limited Edition watch in a chunky black design with chronograph, date function and a push-button clasp.
This watch is supplied with:
- - Official Jorg Gray presentation packaging
- - Official Jorg Gray guarantee
- - Instruction manual (where applicable)
- - 555 Reward points
This product can be shipped to:
- UK (United Kingdom)
- EU (European Union)
Share this product
30 DAY RETURNS POLICY
Should you find any item not to your liking, simply return the unwanted item(s) to us using the enclosed returns form and your purchase will be refunded in full. We assure you of a smooth, easy, and zero hassle returns procedure if you change your mind for any reason.
Please note that earrings and other items of body jewellery cannot be returned for refund as unwanted items in the interests of hygiene
Currently, refunds are processed in an average of 2 days after receipt (Live statistic)
CLICK & COLLECT
FREE Click & Collect from any mainland participating partner showrooms* (excluding airports and orders paid for by PayPal or Interest Free Credit). For more information on our new Click & Collect scheme please see this link(*UK only)
Rating Breakdown (Average rating: 4.3 / 5)
|Very good||(0 reviews)|
Rating: Excellent (5 / 5)
The watch is just excellently made. Looks much better physically when received in your hands, I am a proud owner of one.
Rating: Excellent (5 / 5)
Mens Jorg Gray Ben Spies Ltd Edition Chronograph Watch JG6700-11
Reviewed on 9th July 2014
Reviewed by Neal
This is a very good looking watch and in my opinion cannot be bettered for the price range it is in, if you are looking for a sporty oversized watch for around the £400 mark this cannot be bettered.
So what makes this watch great in my opinion is-
1. Stylish and sporty without being over the top!
2. The watch is not cluttered...is very basic to set up and easy to function.
3. very comfortable rubber watch strap that is very secure.
4. Comfortable to wear and not so big it catches on everything like my Tag I have for evening wear
5. Nice weight to remind you that you are wearing a quality watch.
6. Good contrast and style on the face of the watch.
7. Tough glass to avoid it getting scratched.
8. Very accurate and should age well.
9. Limited edition, so you know very other person is not going to have it.
10. Great presentation box, was not expecting it to be as good. Same quality as a watch 4 x this price.
Negative points just a few
1. Bit of a pain to get resized. You have to cut down the rubber straps to get it to fit. Best off getting a jeweller to do this!
2. The buttons on the side for the stop watch are a bit flimsy. I wont use this function so not a problem for me!
Thats all the negative points I can think of. As you can see, the positives far out weigh the negatives and I am very happy with it!
First class service from watch shop too. Could not fault them at all.
Very happy customer
Rating: Average (3 / 5)
As a watch collector, this piece caught my eye and instantly cajoled me to getting one myself. And as a matter of opinion, it is an excellent display of craftsmanship, however is there something exceptional about the watch - my opinion alone - there is none. The push buttons are rather too simplistic and mundane leaving you pretty disappointed to yearning for more for such a high priced item. A prettier face would have been much appreciated or if some other design were incorporated to give it more sophistication than being just another ostentatious timepiece. I hope I do get to see this review, if honesty is anything to go by. It is a beautiful watch no doubt, but you are soon left feeling if it is actually worth the price.
Other independent review sources for this product
While Jorg Gray is a relatively new name in the world of timepieces, only becoming established in 1998, it is safe to say that with its classic designs and sleek dials, this collection of watches are among the best on offer. This suave menâ€™s collection provides a choice of straps, with genuine leather or hardwearing metal available, and come with water resistance of 100 metres. Moreover, many of these watches are fully equipped with a date function and are also fitted with an automatic movement â€“ check out the items in the Jorg Gray Swiss Movement Collection if you're looking for a stylish chronograph. Jorg Gray's designs include PVD rose plating and classic looks that have made watches like those in the 6500 Series some of the most popular on the market. Whether you're suited and booted or ready for the outdoors, your Jorg Gray watch will perfectly your
Watch Shop is an authorised Jorg Gray stockist.
LOVE JORG GRAY?
Sign up to receive email updates when new styles of Jorg Gray are added to Watch Shop!
Finance options are only available for orders to the United Kingdom in GBP