Nearest Click & Collect Stores
This gents Braun Prestige watch has a stainless steel case and is fitted with a chronograph quartz movement. It is fastened with a black rubber strap and has a black dial. The watch has a date function.
This watch is supplied with:
- - Official Braun presentation box
- - Official Braun guarantee
- - Instruction manual (where applicable)
- - 427 Reward points
This product can be shipped to:
- UK (United Kingdom)
- EU (European Union)
- View shipping destinations
- Seen it cheaper? Submit a price match request
- See a mistake on this page? Please let us know
Share this product
30 DAY RETURNS POLICY
Should you find any item not to your liking, simply return the unwanted item(s) to us using the enclosed returns form and your purchase will be refunded in full. We assure you of a smooth, easy, and zero hassle returns procedure if you change your mind for any reason.
Please note that earrings and other items of body jewellery cannot be returned for refund as unwanted items in the interests of hygiene
Currently, refunds are processed in an average of 2 days after receipt (Live statistic)
CLICK & COLLECT
FREE Click & Collect from any mainland participating partner showrooms* (excluding airports and orders paid for by PayPal or Interest Free Credit). For more information on our new Click & Collect scheme please see this link(*UK only)
Rating Breakdown (Average rating: 4.7 / 5)
|Very good||(1 review)|
Rating: Excellent (5 / 5)
I’ve been looking for a good every day analogue watch for quite some time now. I was looking for the following features:-
- Robust strap design
- Rubber strap
- Simple clock face
- Good overall build quality
- Watch for all occasions
I eventually settled for the Braun Prestige BN0095BKSLBKG – rubber, silver case, measures 43mm diameter x D11 thick case. The first thing I was drawn to immediately was its design.
- Manufactured by Braun in Germany you are guaranteed superior build quality than a lot of watches priced much higher than this.
- The deployment clasp has the Braun logo imprinted and overall the strap has a nice bracelet feel to it, which I’ve comfortably worn all day and evening and feels very comfortable on the wrist.
- 2 year warranty, most watches come with only 1 year warranty. That should tell you the confidence Braun has in their watches.
- Inspired by the well regarded Braun designer Dieter Rams who has described his design approach as “Less, but better”, and I can confirm this watch certainly is that.
- The design of the watch itself has been carved out from a single block of steel ‘one piece construction’, so there is no case back which eliminates the chance of water damage, it has a large access screw at the bottom, which is probably holding it all together.
- The rubber strap has been designed in a way that there is no outer excess this is inward facing, which gives it a nice feel and less chance of the strap excess getting caught in anything.
- Water resistant to 50 meters, which I think is adequate as I have no intentions to go swimming whilst wearing it.
- Sapphire crystal – sapphire is one of the hardest substances on earth and is widely used in Swiss watches as a mark of excellence, this type of crystal is very resistant and tough, so I expect years of scratch free usage.
- Minimalistic stainless steel case, gives the watch a nice pleasant finish.
- Swiss chronograph Ronda movement which has been known for reliability.
- It has won the iF 2013 product design award – a highly sought after award for design excellence, a nice little touch are the second hand and the chronograph node are both in yellow.
- Changing the battery only see this as a very minor negative - the swiss movement is mounted into the case from the top and then covered and sealed by the sapphire crystal, I see this is a negative purely because when the time comes to replace the battery I estimate in around 5 years time it may not be so straightforward and I would highly recommend getting the battery replaced by a watch specialist.
Overall, I would say I’m very happy with my purchase. I like the minimalist design and can understand why it has a won a design award. It is unique from other watches and has a touch of class about it. It has met all of my requirements I would go as far as saying it has exceeded my expectations as I had not seen the watch in the flesh, only online. I’ve had some positive feedback from friends remarking on its crisp, clean & distinctive style. I would highly recommend this watch to anyone who is looking for a simple design with a big helping of finesse :-
Rating: Excellent (5 / 5)
Good looking, clear features, good fit
Rating: Very good (4 / 5)
very pleased with this watch. Highly recommended. Quick delivery and very good service from watchshop.
Other independent review sources for this product
Having been at the forefront of German industrial design for 95 years, Braun proudly invests a century of engineering experience and excellence into its timepieces. Each watch stays true to Braunâ€™s distinctive aesthetic principles: sleek and bold, the monochromatic palette is offset by dashes of vivid colour that bring modernity to classic design. Whether worn with a suit or with your favourite jeans and jacket, every Braun wristwatch has a timeless elegance that is testament to the companyâ€™s heritage. From the minimal analogue watch faces to the comprehensive chronograph range, every piece is built to the highest standard using a variety of quality materials. With cases made from stainless and black ion-plated steels or lightweight ceramic and straps of steel, ceramic, genuine leather and durable rubber, Braun is bringing 95 years of quality and reliability into the present.
Watch Shop is an authorised Braun stockist.
Sign up to receive email updates when new styles of Braun are added to Watch Shop!
Finance options are only available for orders to the United Kingdom in GBP