Nearest Click & Collect Stores
This ladies Tissot PR100 watch is made from two-tone steel/gold plate and is powered by a Swiss quartz movement. It is fastened with a metal bracelet and has a off white dial. The watch has a date function.
This watch is supplied with:
- - Official Tissot presentation box
- - Official Tissot guarantee
- - Instruction manual (where applicable)
- - 195 Reward points
- - Free History of Tissot book
This product can be shipped to:
- UK (United Kingdom)
- EU (European Union)
- View shipping destinations
- Seen it cheaper? Submit a price match request
- See a mistake on this page? Please let us know
Share this product
30 DAY RETURNS POLICY
Should you find any item not to your liking, simply return the unwanted item(s) to us using the enclosed returns form and your purchase will be refunded in full. We assure you of a smooth, easy, and zero hassle returns procedure if you change your mind for any reason.
Please note that earrings and other items of body jewellery cannot be returned for refund as unwanted items in the interests of hygiene
Currently, refunds are processed in an average of 2 days after receipt (Live statistic)
CLICK & COLLECT
FREE Click & Collect from any mainland participating partner showrooms* (excluding airports and orders paid for by PayPal or Interest Free Credit). For more information on our new Click & Collect scheme please see this link(*UK only)
Rating Breakdown (Average rating: 5 / 5)
|Very good||(0 reviews)|
Rating: Excellent (5 / 5)
I bought Tissot PR 100 two watches – same concepts for my Father and Mother.
My parents are going to add both of these watches to their personal collection, as a great watch for more formal occasions for them.
Tissot watch box really impressed me and my parents, the quality and attention to detail are superb. The box has a sliding cover. Inside of that box there is the watch, and a small travel stripe. The box contains little drawers in which the instruction manual, guarantee card and information are stowed and there are two booklets - a short publication of the history and a catalogue for other Tissot pieces. The book is are not too long as it has a small page size, so is interesting.
Overall I was very impressed with the box and what was included, and the attention to detail and craftsmanship used.
The Tissot PR100 is a very versatile watch made by Tissot. It is powered by a swiss made, ETA quartz movement with a battery life of approximately 2 years, and an EOL indicator. It uses a sapphire crystal glass, and the entire housing, back and band are of course stainless steel. The bracelet on this watch has solid end links which really impressed me and my parents, because they fit extremely snug with the case and have a very high quality feel and finish. The watch is also waterproof to 330 ft, and has a signed crown ‘T’, which is hard to photograph as it is very highly polished. The clasp on the bracelet is hollow, however this does not matter to us as it is still a very high quality feel and finish and of course on an entry level swiss quartz piece like this, we can’t expect everything to be perfect.
The links on the bracelet are solid, and have a very high quality feel. The outer links are brushed and the centre links are polished.
This makes it perfect for almost any occasion, and it will slide under your sleeves easily if we need it to.
The hard work from my parents to raise me is priceless and cannot pay back the obligation, but giving them in return the “Tissot Watches” can be a justice. Whole life I will feel better with this incomparable of accompanying Tissot Watches for them.
Feeling Really Happy !
We personally believe that the model Tissot PR100, that we bought is a superb watch that can be had at a very low price for what we get. Swiss made from a brand with a lot of history and heritage, the PR100 makes the perfect watch for wear with a suit or simply casual wear.
These watches are made for almost any occasion.
As been an Engineering student, I will review it by the SWOT anlaysis’
1. Watches PR series are too cool for my young 50+ Parents. Watches are designed perfectly and qualitative. I did so many researches to get perfect in look and budget in money. I showed so many options to my parents whenever I talked with them in Internet.
2. My father is experienced in watches, he prefers simple and these series watches are fusion of both sophistication and simplicity so that the watches suit their simple living with quality time to share. I was searching for in these watch, and I am extremely happy with my purchase.
3. The watch comes in a stylish black – red concept with Bold T that displays the watch to perfection. Perfectly packaged for gifting.
4. Also included a 2 year guarantee and an instruction leaflet.
1. Similar replica of PR series is seen, so a bit disappointment, but my parents know I bought with right vendor, a right watch.
2. The only downside which I found regarding this watch is that it doesn’t have a screw on case back, but apart from that I find it a great watch!
There are no weakness so far, but a recommendation from young enthusiasts.
1. Tissot watches seem to be more simple, clear and convenient in use.
2. All the Tissot watches are liked by all generation and gender folks because of its look and price range.
3. Ordering on Online is always a threat but taking the risk and seeing happiness in my parents face satisfied me.
4. The watches are the best standards of Swiss concepts.
5. My aunty asked me to get one for her also, I think I could be the brand ambassador for the PR 100 series.. lol
1. Competitors having a broader range of products across different categories and designs. Fake imitations and replicas affect brand image and sales
2. Now for the bad part...may be ,the watch is super prone to scratches. Since the watch is very clean, so my parents are threat of scratches. They usually wears full sleeve dress to take care of watch straps and round crystals.
Anyway they loves their watch a lot!
Rating: Excellent (5 / 5)
Delivered promptly and live the watch. Brilliant!!
Other independent review sources for this product
Since its launch in 1853, Tissot has made history, thanks to innovative designs coupled with world-famous Swiss time-keeping technology. Today, Tissot continues to push the limits of both fashion and timepiece development, creating watches that are reliable, luxurious and, of course, truly beautiful. The Watch Shop Tissot selection specialises in watches for him, though women's watches are available and are as functional and elegantly designed as any other watch in the collection. Both analogue and digital watches are available, with traditional and contemporary styles to choose from. Straps include leather, rubber, fabric and metallic bracelets, allowing you to hand select a design that best works for your comfort and style. Explore the full range of iconic Tissot watches, or see Swatch watches for more Swiss designs that are often a touch more informal.
Watch Shop is an authorised Tissot stockist.
Sign up to receive email updates when new styles of Tissot are added to Watch Shop!
Finance options are only available for orders to the United Kingdom in GBP